Logic3 unveils new Ferrari Cavallino T350 headphones, Scuderia FS1 speaker dock
Posted on 16 Nov 2012 at 09:45, by Gareth Halfacree
Logic3 has extended its partnership with Ferrari by announcing a pair of new products: the Cavallino T350 headphones and the Scuderia FS1 speaker dock.
The Cavallini headphones takes design cues from the Ferrari road car of the same name, with a lambskin leather covering to the ear cups and headband and machine-crafted metal arms and housing to increase durability. Based around a 40mm high-efficiency driver set into a closed-back design, the headphones include active noise cancellation technology designed to seal the ear pads to prevent audio leakage - either from the outside world or from the headphones themselves.
The T350 headphones also include a three-button in-line remote for Apple devices, which can be swapped out with a one-button remote for other smartphones, tablets and MP3 players. The provided cable has a woven fabric finish designed to prevent tangling, the company claims, while accessories include a 6.3mm jack adapter and an aeroplane adapter.
The Scuderia FS1, meanwhile, is a 2.1-channel speaker system built into a single housing, powered by Logic3's patented Class HD amplifier technology which is claimed to deliver a high power density and high efficiency. A digital signal processor (DSP) controls crossover and equalisation, while the design mimics the creases and curves of the eponymous vehicle.
Bluetooth enabled as standard, the system includes an integrated dock for Apple devices with pass-through video output, a 3.5mm auxiliary input, and a pair of 52mm drivers connected to a 30W RMS amplification system.
The design of these products doesn't come cheap, however: Logic3 is launching both into the UK this month, priced at £299 for the Cavallino T350 headphones and £399 for the Scuderia FS1 speaker dock.
Find a review
- JBL Authentics L16 and L8 Wireless Speakers want to take over your living room
- Sony PS4 Gold Wireless Headset launched amid VR headset rumours
- Friday fun: Test your audio knowledge with Philips Golden Ears
- Sony Walkman NW-ZX1 High-resolution audio player review - hands on
- Philips Fidelio E2 speakers, Bluetooth Foldies headphones bring the noise
- Bang & Olufsen BeoSound Essence controls your music with style
- Sennheiser HD8 DJ leads CES headphone launches
- Sony Hi-res audio SRS-X9 leads new wireless speaker range
- Panasonic launches Sonos competitor with Qualcomm AllPlay
- Creative Sound Blaster headsets ready for the PS4