Sharkoon X-Tatic SX review
The X-Tatic SX is a gaming headset that works with both PCs and the Xbox 360. To connect it to a PC you'll need to plug it into your speaker output and microphone jacks, as well as a spare USB port, which the headphones use for extra amplification.
There are separate controls for the microphone and headset volume, as well as a slide switch to mute the mic, on an in-line remote on the cable. The sound is unashamedly biased towards gaming - there's a huge amount of bassy rumble, which is good fun in action games with explosions erupting all around you.
There's far too much bass for music, though - the Plantronics Gamecom 777 headset has good sound in both music and games for £10 less.
Find a review
- Apple iWatch price, specs, release date and rumours
- Samsung Android Wear smartwatch in the works, Gear wearables could soon work with all Android smartphones
- Google Glass Android KitKat update released, brings improved battery life
- Apple iWatch could cost just $250
- Google Glass to go on sale to the public for one day only - if you're in the US