SteelSeries Diablo III Mouse review
SteelSeries has a reputation for making good gaming gear, and the Diablo II Mouse looks rather similar to its popular SteelSeries Xai Laser Mouse, a former Best Buy. It's a light mouse and doesn't have room to add extra weights, which might not suit gamers who like the feedback of a heavy mouse.
We found the arch of the mouse too far forward for our liking, sitting under the joints of our fingers rather than nestling in our palm. The ambidextrous design will suit left-handers, but we found we accidentally clicked the side buttons with our ring finger. We also found the braided cable too stiff, and it would sometimes impede movement. The mouse feels well made, and SteelSeries claims that the buttons' switches are designed to last for 10 million clicks.
It's a reasonable mouse and a good shape if you're left-handed, but righties should stick to the Logitech G400.
Find a review
- Apple iWatch price, specs, release date and rumours
- Samsung Android Wear smartwatch in the works, Gear wearables could soon work with all Android smartphones
- Google Glass Android KitKat update released, brings improved battery life
- Apple iWatch could cost just $250
- Google Glass to go on sale to the public for one day only - if you're in the US