SteelSeries SRW-S1 review
SteelSeries’ SRW-S1 is possibly the most exciting controller we’ve seen. It's a motion controller with four paddles (two analogue paddles control braking and acceleration, while two switch paddles control shifting), 15 buttons, a D-pad and three 'assist' dials - for artificial help with braking and steering. The controller also includes a $10 voucher to buy extras in free-to-play online racing title Simraceway. The controller is specifically designed for Simraceway, but it will also work with other games such as F1 2011, Dirt 2 and some of the Need for Speed games.
All the SRW-S1’s buttons are within easy reach. You drive by tilting the wheel left and right, which feels natural, enjoyable and effective - the only thing we missed was force feedback. The SRW-S1 is heavy enough to feel substantial and well built, but is light enough to prevent your arms getting tired after a long race. It's an expensive but high-quality controller which is great if you don't have room for a stand-mounted steering wheel.
Find a review
- iWatch could replace iPod, Apple not expected to update its MP3 player this year
- Apple iWatch price, pictures, specs, release date and rumours
- Sony Smartwatch 2 gets major software update
- Apple company trademark update strengthens iWatch rumours
- LG G Watch to be water-resistant, always-on and arrive in white and gold