Arctic Cooling Ultra Slim Case for iPhone 4 review
Arctic Cooling’s Ultra-Slim soft case must be the thinnest iPhone case we’ve ever seen – in some places it's less than 0.4mm thick. If you’ve ever used a case that made you feel like you were using a brick from the 1980’s rather than a modern smartphone, this could be the one for you.
The entire case is built from non-slip plastic, which should help prevent accidental tumbles, and the pre-cut holes line up perfectly with the volume and power buttons on the iPhone 4 and 4S.
It certainly doesn't feel strong enough to protect your phone from a drop onto a hard surface, but it’s ideal for keeping scratches off the back when you slide it into a pocket. We would have liked to see a screen protector included in the pack, but for £12 including shipping it’s still a good choice if you aren’t a fan of chunky cases.
Find a review
- Apple iWatch price, specs, release date and rumours
- Samsung Android Wear smartwatch in the works, Gear wearables could soon work with all Android smartphones
- Google Glass Android KitKat update released, brings improved battery life
- Apple iWatch could cost just $250
- Google Glass to go on sale to the public for one day only - if you're in the US