Toffee Messenger Satchel review
Specifically tailored for 13.3in MacBooks, the Toffee Messenger Satchel is one of the smartest laptop bags around. Similarly sized non-Apple laptops may be a bit of a squeeze, but its real leather fabric and separate quilted laptop compartment make it a high-end top-quality satchel.
It also has extra pockets for your iPhone, mouse, books and cords, as well as an adjustable shoulder strap and stylish push lock closures underneath its front buckles, but you won’t be able to fit in too many extra bulky gadgets as its depth only stretches to 40mm/1.57 inches.
You can get other 13in laptop bags for around £20-£50, but if you don’t mind paying a lot more the Toffee Messenger Satchel is for you.
Find a review
- iWatch could replace iPod, Apple not expected to update its MP3 player this year
- Apple iWatch price, pictures, specs, release date and rumours
- Sony Smartwatch 2 gets major software update
- Apple company trademark update strengthens iWatch rumours
- LG G Watch to be water-resistant, always-on and arrive in white and gold