The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Shivering Isles review
An excellent addition to the Oblivion world, but it is a bit mad...
Review Date: 18 May 2007
Price when reviewed: inc VAT
Reviewed By: Sasha Muller
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is one of the biggest and best role-playing games ever, and the Shivering Isles pack adds a whole new realm to explore.
The bizarre tone is set from the start as you approach a screeching rock portal. The new realm is split into the lands of Mania and Dementia, both ruled by the Prince of Madness, Sheogorath. It's your duty to carry out his evil requests. Some of the tasks get a bit repetitive, but the sinister Alice in Wonderland tone is a welcome contrast to Oblivion's usual slightly twee high fantasy.
Find a review
- Download Hearthstone on iPad now - Link here!
- Minecraft for PS3 getting full Blu-ray disc release
- Over a third of bought Steam titles remain unplayed
- Latest Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare DLC arrives today, epic Western trailer rides side saddle
- Destiny - Bungie - Beta, release date, trailer, news and rumours