Football Manager 2007 review
More realistic and addictive than ever before, this should be on every footie fan's PC.
Review Date: 10 Nov 2006
Price when reviewed: inc VAT
Reviewed By: Danny Bird
This life-consuming management master returns for another season, with a wealth of new features. Some are topical, like board takeovers, and others are plain devious, like targeting opposing playmakers with heavy tackles to put them out of the game.
The scouting system has been revamped for the better, and the team-talk function feels less gimmicky than before. But it's the sheer wealth of tactical options that makes this the Champions League of footie simulations to the Carling Cup of its pale-imitation rivals.
Find a review
- Xbox One SmartGlass for Android gets bug-fix update
- GTA online Deathmatch & Race Creator update now available
- Fallout 4 revealed in leaked casting call documents
- Valve Steam Machines being sent to beta testers, SteamOS for everyone tomorrow
- Xbox One sells 2 million, but digital game prices jump in the UK