Top 10 worst hardware box art
Posted on 2 Nov 2012 at 17:42, by Tom Morgan
7. SAPPHIRE HD 7770
Where to start with this monstrosity? Not only is this poor woman's combat gear woefully inefficient at stopping bullets, particularly around the exposed chest area, she also seems to be keeping some kind of small animal inside it which has run over her cleavage, covering her décolletage with tiny muddy footprints. Also, her gun appears to be smoking - from the ammunition clip. No, we have no idea either.
6. PALIT GTX 275
A word to the wise - if you want us to play it, tweak it, and get more out of your graphics card, don't put a cyborg ripoff of Starwing's Slippy Toad on the box.
5. MSI N275GTX
You have to feel sorry for the chap on MSI's 275GTX box - not only is he, shall we say, aesthetically challenged, he's also strapped into some terrifying Saw-style uniform that looks like it could kill you in about seventeen different ways. No, make that eighteen. If that wasn't bad enough, it appears that his eyes are on fire.
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a review
- Shocking! Nokia stops European sales of Lumia 2520 tablet
- BBC iPlayer and Sky Go not working on iPhone and iPad
- Lenovo expands Flex hybrid laptop family with Full HD Flex 2 models
- Pioneer adds Apple CarPlay to five existing in-car multimedia systems
- Sonos cuts the cord, eliminates need to wire in first speaker in a system
- Eyefi Cloud uploads your photos as you snap them
- iOS 8 could get Shazam integration for Siri song recognition
- Virgin Media cock-up bombards customers with spam emails
- Leaked iPhone 6 battery images potentially confirm bigger screen rumours
- Chrome Remote Desktop now available for Android