Top 10 worst hardware box art
Posted on 2 Nov 2012 at 17:42, by Tom Morgan
7. SAPPHIRE HD 7770
Where to start with this monstrosity? Not only is this poor woman's combat gear woefully inefficient at stopping bullets, particularly around the exposed chest area, she also seems to be keeping some kind of small animal inside it which has run over her cleavage, covering her décolletage with tiny muddy footprints. Also, her gun appears to be smoking - from the ammunition clip. No, we have no idea either.
6. PALIT GTX 275
A word to the wise - if you want us to play it, tweak it, and get more out of your graphics card, don't put a cyborg ripoff of Starwing's Slippy Toad on the box.
5. MSI N275GTX
You have to feel sorry for the chap on MSI's 275GTX box - not only is he, shall we say, aesthetically challenged, he's also strapped into some terrifying Saw-style uniform that looks like it could kill you in about seventeen different ways. No, make that eighteen. If that wasn't bad enough, it appears that his eyes are on fire.
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on email@example.com
Find a review
- Titanfall - Xbox One Bundle, PC spec, release date, exclusive, beta, news and rumours
- Wolfenstein: The New Order review - hands on
- Razer develops new mechanical keyboard switch just for gaming
- Second generation Dyson Cool Air Multiplier fan now quieter than ever
- Apple iTunes Festival app arrives, but still no sign of iOS 7.1
- Watch Dogs release date revealed: get hacking in May
- JBL Authentics L16 and L8 Wireless Speakers want to take over your living room
- Watch out YouTube - Vimeo looking to tempt content creators with $10 million investment fund
- HTC Desire 310 - Another budget handset looking to dethrone the Moto G
- Apple iOS 7.1 release date expected "any day now"