Top 10 worst hardware box art
Posted on 2 Nov 2012 at 17:42, by Tom Morgan
7. SAPPHIRE HD 7770
Where to start with this monstrosity? Not only is this poor woman's combat gear woefully inefficient at stopping bullets, particularly around the exposed chest area, she also seems to be keeping some kind of small animal inside it which has run over her cleavage, covering her décolletage with tiny muddy footprints. Also, her gun appears to be smoking - from the ammunition clip. No, we have no idea either.
6. PALIT GTX 275
A word to the wise - if you want us to play it, tweak it, and get more out of your graphics card, don't put a cyborg ripoff of Starwing's Slippy Toad on the box.
5. MSI N275GTX
You have to feel sorry for the chap on MSI's 275GTX box - not only is he, shall we say, aesthetically challenged, he's also strapped into some terrifying Saw-style uniform that looks like it could kill you in about seventeen different ways. No, make that eighteen. If that wasn't bad enough, it appears that his eyes are on fire.
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a review
- HTC One Mini sales ban gets last-minute delay
- PS4 suffers PlayStation Plus online multiplayer glitches
- Spotify could be preparing free mobile music streaming service
- Upcoming USB Type-C connector to be thinner and reversible
- FBI, Europol and technology industry team up to attack 'rampant' ZeroAccess botnet
- Asus PadFone Mini leaks ahead of launch
- US DARPA launches security-boosting puzzle game portal
- Sony resets some PlayStation Network passwords for "irregular activity"
- Xbox One backwards compatibility hack a hoax, says Microsoft
- HTC One 2 (HTC M8) specs, price, release date, news and rumours