Top 10 worst hardware box art
Posted on 2 Nov 2012 at 17:42, by Tom Morgan
7. SAPPHIRE HD 7770
Where to start with this monstrosity? Not only is this poor woman's combat gear woefully inefficient at stopping bullets, particularly around the exposed chest area, she also seems to be keeping some kind of small animal inside it which has run over her cleavage, covering her décolletage with tiny muddy footprints. Also, her gun appears to be smoking - from the ammunition clip. No, we have no idea either.
6. PALIT GTX 275
A word to the wise - if you want us to play it, tweak it, and get more out of your graphics card, don't put a cyborg ripoff of Starwing's Slippy Toad on the box.
5. MSI N275GTX
You have to feel sorry for the chap on MSI's 275GTX box - not only is he, shall we say, aesthetically challenged, he's also strapped into some terrifying Saw-style uniform that looks like it could kill you in about seventeen different ways. No, make that eighteen. If that wasn't bad enough, it appears that his eyes are on fire.
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on email@example.com
Find a review
- iPhone 6 could use curved glass front panel
- Xbox One bundle slashed to £329, but are price drops alone enough to improve sales?
- £90 Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition - What's in the box?
- iPhone Air – What does the iPhone 6 have in common with Bigfoot?
- Android ad traffic overtakes iOS for the first time
- Facebook mobile users rise again as company reports revenue boost
- Watch Dogs shows off first multiplayer footage in new trailer
- Got bleeding gums? Get Grush, the gaming toothbrush for Android and iOS
- iPhone 6 case compared with 5s, Nexus 5 in video leak
- HTC One (m8) leaked in red, headed to the US on Verizon first