Top 10 worst hardware box art
Posted on 2 Nov 2012 at 17:42, by Tom Morgan
7. SAPPHIRE HD 7770
Where to start with this monstrosity? Not only is this poor woman's combat gear woefully inefficient at stopping bullets, particularly around the exposed chest area, she also seems to be keeping some kind of small animal inside it which has run over her cleavage, covering her décolletage with tiny muddy footprints. Also, her gun appears to be smoking - from the ammunition clip. No, we have no idea either.
6. PALIT GTX 275
A word to the wise - if you want us to play it, tweak it, and get more out of your graphics card, don't put a cyborg ripoff of Starwing's Slippy Toad on the box.
5. MSI N275GTX
You have to feel sorry for the chap on MSI's 275GTX box - not only is he, shall we say, aesthetically challenged, he's also strapped into some terrifying Saw-style uniform that looks like it could kill you in about seventeen different ways. No, make that eighteen. If that wasn't bad enough, it appears that his eyes are on fire.
This one still lingers in my retinas...
By Ben_Pitt on 2 Nov 2012
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on email@example.com
Find a review
- GameStop predicts cheap Xbox One, PlayStation 4 launches
- HTC First UK launch cancelled due to poor US sales
- Nokia Lumia EOS PureView launch tipped for July
- Apple iPhone 5S, plastic iPhone could launch in multiple colours
- Acer Aspire P3 review – hands on
- Acer Aspire R7 review – hands on
- Xbox One Kinect system coming to PCs
- Apple extends Galaxy S4 infringement suit to include Google Now
- Galaxy S4 shipments break records, Samsung teases new colours
- EA developing Wii U games after all