Panasonic GH3, Canon Powershot G15, HP Envy Spectre One, Nintendo Wii U - reviews roundup
Posted on 20 Dec 2012 at 12:10, by Seth Barton
Panasonic GH3, Canon Powershot G15, HP Envy Spectre One - reviews roundup - plus read our verdicts on the: Nintendo Wii U, Medion Akoya E4057 D and the Orbotix Sphero. Our weekly review roundup this week contains the most exciting new kit you can buy, fully-tested in our lab.
If video is as important to you as still photos then you need to read our Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 review. Panasonic's latest is a weather-sealed, great-handling, HD video shooting beast - oh, and it takes pretty good photos too.
The sheer variety and innovation of what's on offer has meant our Nintendo Wii U review took longer than expected. It's very hard to predict a console's success at launch, but with its latest design Nintendo has hit the ground running. It's the most family-friendly console ever and probably the most unusual too.
What's the smarter choice? We've joined forces with the All-New Ford Kuga to bring you the best expert knowledge for living, exploring and staying connected. Plus you could win a technology bundle worth £2,000!
Canon's G-series Powershot cameras have a dedicated following, and for good reason. The latest model takes immaculate photos and has superb controls, for more details read our Canon PowerShot G15 review.
If you want a powerful but reasonably priced new PC then check out our Medion Akoya E4057 D review. The E4057 D has a quad-core processor with capable integrated grpahics, 8GB of RAM and a 1TB hard disk for just £349. You can pick one up now from Asda with your last-minute Christmas shopping.
In terms of looks and design, it's hard work keeping up with Apple. Our HP Envy Spectre One review looks at the latest all-in-one PC to try. It certainly looks the part, but can it deliver on its promises.
Finally, entertain yourself and your family with this Bluetooth controlled rolling robot, the Orbotix Sphero is controlled via your smartphone or tablet and does a lot more than you might think.
Online Editor, Expert Reviews
Find a review
- Amazon Coins virtual currency launches in the UK
- Amazon could be planning parcel pickups from London tube stations
- TalkTalk reboots Brownie Computer badge
- Review Roundup: Motorola Moto G, Panasonic GM1, Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 and more
- The Expert Reviews Awards 2013 - Winners revealed
- Download next-gen games in under an hour with 152Mbit/s Virgin Media cable
- Review Roundup: iPad Air, Nexus 5, Lenovo Yoga Tablet, Tesco Hudl and much more
- Review Roundup: Bargain HP Chromebook, new iMac and Surface Pro 2, Sky HD vs Virgin TiVo plus much more
- Not one UK city can boast ‘super-fast’ broadband says uSwitch
- Review Roundup: iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina Hands on, plus lots more