Samsung Series 5, HTC Desire X, Razer Sabretooth and Toshiba's new SSD - reviews roundup
Posted on 20 Dec 2012 at 12:33, by Seth Barton
Samsung Series 5, HTC Desire X, Razer Sabretooth and Toshiba's new SSD. Our weekly review roundup this week contains the most exciting new kit you can buy, fully-tested in our lab.
Our team of writers will be in Las Vegas this week covering CES 2013 - the world's biggest technology show. With every major tech company showing its latest devices - including Samsung, Sony and Panasonic - we'll be going hands-on with all the latest tech.
Read our HTC Desire X review to find out about this good value and stylish Android handset. At just under £200 on pay-as-you-go this capable Android smartphone has everything you need, without turning into a huge pocket-hogger.
If you're looking for a powerful but slender laptop then read our Samsung Series 5 550P5C-S03 review now. The latest in this illustrious series is powerful and is among the last laptops to come with Windows 7 - so is perfect for those adverse to change.
If you're serious about audio on your PC then read our Creative Sound Blaster ZxR review. This three-part device will be equally pleasing to music production enthusiasts and gamers.
Serious gamers should defintely check out our Razer Sabertooth review. This high-end gaming controller has brilliant build quality and additional triggers underneath to give you a distinct advantage. Compatible with both the Xbox 360 and your PC, this is the ultimate gaming accessory.
Our Sony VPL-HW50ES review describes this as 'Sony's best home cinema projector yet, massively improves 3D playback'. Using SXRD technology to improve contrast and vibrancy, this is a super-serious piece of kit for enthusiasts.
Finally, the Toshiba THNSNF 512GB review concludes that this is the fastest SSD we've ever seen, though not without a price to match.
Online Editor, Expert Reviews
Find a review
- Eyefi Cloud uploads your photos as you snap them
- Virgin Media cock-up bombards customers with spam emails
- Had a facelift? Harley Medical hackers have nabbed your personal details
- UK broadband speeds rise but rural communities are left behind
- Google beats Facebook to buying Titan Aerospace drone company
- Sky and TalkTalk partnership to bring 1Gbps fibre broadband to York
- Want to avoid catastrophic Heartbleed bug? Stay off the internet
- Apple announces WWDC 2014 for June 2-6
- Government incompetence hands BT broadband monopoly
- Apple, Facebook and Google go green but Amazon loves dirty energy