Top Flash games (no registration or download required)
Posted on 11 Jan 2013 at 13:02, by Katharine Byrne
He's the Apogee of Adobe, the Pharaoh of Flash. No-one makes Flash games as imaginative, infuriating or hilarious as Bennett Foddy.
From the insane genius of Qwop, where you have to run the 100m by controlling an athlete's thighs and calves separately, to the two-player pole-vaulting, football and murder simulator Poleriders, it's keyboard-mashing surreal madness all the way.
These games even manage to make you feel good about losing. Again, and again, and again.
Men, poles, tight shorts - you know it makes sense
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on email@example.com
Find a review
- Nokia Lumia screens have slow refresh problem
- Nvidia announces Maxwell-powered 800M mobile GPUs with GeForce experience, Shadowplay streaming
- Destiny 'Sharing' Trailer Released by Sony to steal some thunder from Titanfall
- Battlefield 4: Naval Strike map images surface online
- All New HTC One (M8) specifications leaked in full ahead of launch
- Xbox Live issues tarnish Titanfall launch
- Preview: The Perils of Man (iOS)
- iRobot Roomba 800 series review – hands on
- iRobot Scooba 450 review – hands on
- Xbox One Twitch live streaming app goes live in time for Titanfall