Top Flash games (no registration or download required)
Posted on 11 Jan 2013 at 13:02, by Katharine Byrne
He's the Apogee of Adobe, the Pharaoh of Flash. No-one makes Flash games as imaginative, infuriating or hilarious as Bennett Foddy.
From the insane genius of Qwop, where you have to run the 100m by controlling an athlete's thighs and calves separately, to the two-player pole-vaulting, football and murder simulator Poleriders, it's keyboard-mashing surreal madness all the way.
These games even manage to make you feel good about losing. Again, and again, and again.
Men, poles, tight shorts - you know it makes sense
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a review
- Acer Aspire P3 review – hands on
- Acer Aspire R7 review – hands on
- Xbox One Kinect system coming to PCs
- Apple extends Galaxy S4 infringement suit to include Google Now
- Galaxy S4 shipments break records, Samsung teases new colours
- EA developing Wii U games after all
- The big interview: APUs, HSA and where next for AMD
- AMD launches Kabini APUs for thin and light laptops
- AMD takes aim at tablets with Temash APUs
- Acer Iconia W3 8in Windows 8 tablet appears online