Top Flash games (no registration or download required)
Posted on 11 Jan 2013 at 13:02, by Katharine Byrne
He's the Apogee of Adobe, the Pharaoh of Flash. No-one makes Flash games as imaginative, infuriating or hilarious as Bennett Foddy.
From the insane genius of Qwop, where you have to run the 100m by controlling an athlete's thighs and calves separately, to the two-player pole-vaulting, football and murder simulator Poleriders, it's keyboard-mashing surreal madness all the way.
These games even manage to make you feel good about losing. Again, and again, and again.
Men, poles, tight shorts - you know it makes sense
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a review
- US researchers develop cheaper metal 3D printer
- Google lets users make their own Street View maps
- HTC One Mini sales ban gets last-minute delay
- PS4 suffers PlayStation Plus online multiplayer glitches
- Spotify could be preparing free mobile music streaming service
- Upcoming USB Type-C connector to be thinner and reversible
- FBI, Europol and technology industry team up to attack 'rampant' ZeroAccess botnet
- Asus PadFone Mini leaks ahead of launch
- US DARPA launches security-boosting puzzle game portal
- Sony resets some PlayStation Network passwords for "irregular activity"