Top Flash games (no registration or download required)
Posted on 11 Jan 2013 at 13:02, by Katharine Byrne
He's the Apogee of Adobe, the Pharaoh of Flash. No-one makes Flash games as imaginative, infuriating or hilarious as Bennett Foddy.
From the insane genius of Qwop, where you have to run the 100m by controlling an athlete's thighs and calves separately, to the two-player pole-vaulting, football and murder simulator Poleriders, it's keyboard-mashing surreal madness all the way.
These games even manage to make you feel good about losing. Again, and again, and again.
Men, poles, tight shorts - you know it makes sense
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a review
- Titanfall - Download, price, DLC, Xbox One, PC spec, release date, news and rumours
- Wolfenstein: The New Order review - hands on
- Razer develops new mechanical keyboard switch just for gaming
- Second generation Dyson Cool Air Multiplier fan now quieter than ever
- Apple iTunes Festival app arrives, but still no sign of iOS 7.1
- Watch Dogs release date revealed: get hacking in May
- JBL Authentics L16 and L8 Wireless Speakers want to take over your living room
- Watch out YouTube - Vimeo looking to tempt content creators with $10 million investment fund
- HTC Desire 310 - Another budget handset looking to dethrone the Moto G
- Apple iOS 7.1 release date expected "any day now"