PS4 launch dissected, Sony Xperia Z, HTC One - plus lots more in our reviews roundup
Posted on 22 Feb 2013 at 16:22, by Seth Barton
The rumour mill has been working overtime for ages, but finally we have an official announcement for the fourth PlayStation. We've taken all the new information and considered the best rumours to fill the gaps in our PS4 release date, specs, news & price. The next-gen is finally here and it looks great.
By the time you read this, Mobile World Congress (MWC) will be underway - check http://www.expertreviews.co.uk for all the latest. Some companies have unleashed their handsets in advance though, including this HTC One, a new flagship handset with an aluminium body, Full HD screen and heavily customised Android interface.
If you're looking to build a new PC then you should read our MSI Z77A-G45 review. This great Intel motherboard has all the features you're likely to need, with plenty of ports and slots, and its automated overclocking system produced a 16% speed boost in our benchmarks. A great basis for your new desktop.
Our Sony Xperia Z review covers another pre-MWC release. This new flagship handset from Sony has a big 5in Full HD display and a 13-megapixel camera, it's fast too, but the icing on the cake is waterproofing, making it harder to break and easier to clean.
This clever Homeplug kit uses your house's wiring to stream audio from an Airplay device, such as an iPad, to a pair of active speakers of a Hi-Fi amplifier. The Netgear XAUB2511 Powerline Music Extender is a really flexible way of getting digital audio to anywhere in your home.
Find a review
- Apple's green ads take a swipe at Samsung
- Eyefi Cloud uploads your photos as you snap them
- Virgin Media cock-up bombards customers with spam emails
- Had a facelift? Harley Medical hackers have nabbed your personal details
- UK broadband speeds rise but rural communities are left behind
- Google beats Facebook to buying Titan Aerospace drone company
- Sky and TalkTalk partnership to bring 1Gbps fibre broadband to York
- Want to avoid catastrophic Heartbleed bug? Stay off the internet
- Apple announces WWDC 2014 for June 2-6
- Government incompetence hands BT broadband monopoly