PS4 launch dissected, Sony Xperia Z, HTC One - plus lots more in our reviews roundup
Posted on 22 Feb 2013 at 16:22, by Seth Barton
The rumour mill has been working overtime for ages, but finally we have an official announcement for the fourth PlayStation. We've taken all the new information and considered the best rumours to fill the gaps in our PS4 release date, specs, news & price. The next-gen is finally here and it looks great.
By the time you read this, Mobile World Congress (MWC) will be underway - check http://www.expertreviews.co.uk for all the latest. Some companies have unleashed their handsets in advance though, including this HTC One, a new flagship handset with an aluminium body, Full HD screen and heavily customised Android interface.
If you're looking to build a new PC then you should read our MSI Z77A-G45 review. This great Intel motherboard has all the features you're likely to need, with plenty of ports and slots, and its automated overclocking system produced a 16% speed boost in our benchmarks. A great basis for your new desktop.
Our Sony Xperia Z review covers another pre-MWC release. This new flagship handset from Sony has a big 5in Full HD display and a 13-megapixel camera, it's fast too, but the icing on the cake is waterproofing, making it harder to break and easier to clean.
This clever Homeplug kit uses your house's wiring to stream audio from an Airplay device, such as an iPad, to a pair of active speakers of a Hi-Fi amplifier. The Netgear XAUB2511 Powerline Music Extender is a really flexible way of getting digital audio to anywhere in your home.
Find a review
- Amazon Coins virtual currency launches in the UK
- Amazon could be planning parcel pickups from London tube stations
- TalkTalk reboots Brownie Computer badge
- Review Roundup: Motorola Moto G, Panasonic GM1, Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 and more
- The Expert Reviews Awards 2013 - Winners revealed
- Download next-gen games in under an hour with 152Mbit/s Virgin Media cable
- Review Roundup: iPad Air, Nexus 5, Lenovo Yoga Tablet, Tesco Hudl and much more
- Review Roundup: Bargain HP Chromebook, new iMac and Surface Pro 2, Sky HD vs Virgin TiVo plus much more
- Not one UK city can boast ‘super-fast’ broadband says uSwitch
- Review Roundup: iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina Hands on, plus lots more