CM Storm Xornet review
The Xornet is a budget gaming mouse with five main buttons, a scroll wheel and two buttons to adjust dpi. Its wide body takes some getting used to, especially if you’re accustomed to the more elegant design of Steelseries’ Sensei mice, but it is comfortable to hold.
The Xornet’s glide isn’t as smooth as that of more expensive gaming mice, but it is better than your typical IntelliMouse clone. Its adjustable dpi is perfect for FPS games, as it lets you adjust the sensitivity of the mouse on the fly; you can adapt its behaviour to suit your gaming situation, giving you fine control for sniping and looser control for running and shooting.
It isn’t perfect (the offset buttons sometimes led to missed clicks), but it's a smooth-gliding and versatile mouse at a bargain price.
Find a review
- Apple iWatch price, specs, release date and rumours
- Samsung Android Wear smartwatch in the works, Gear wearables could soon work with all Android smartphones
- Google Glass Android KitKat update released, brings improved battery life
- Apple iWatch could cost just $250
- Google Glass to go on sale to the public for one day only - if you're in the US