Top Flash games (no registration or download required)
Posted on 11 Jan 2013 at 13:02, by Katharine Byrne
Defend your desk from invading creepers! This addictive tower defense game sees you face off ten waves of enemies in each stage, with each one getting faster and faster until the final boss arrives on Level 10. Each dead creeper also earns you coins which you can then spend on more towers and gun upgrades, so there’s never a dull moment in between the rushing hordes.
Kill it with fire!
Quake may have been the more technologically impressive game, but many would argue that Doom, and the Doom engine-based games Heretic and Hexen, were actually more fun.
So why not play all three in your browser and decide for yourself? Everyone knows Doom - the first-person shooter that started it all - but Heretic and Hexen took 1994's most impressive technology and added interesting level design and bizarre magical weapons.
Eat magic wand, godforsaken imps!
This dark platformer follows a father's quest through a grimly post-apocalyptic world to find his kidnapped daughter, the only human immune to radiation sickness. While its graphics are more functional than lovely, the plot, atmosphere, music and brilliantly responsive controls mean that it's all too easy to burn huge amounts of time with this brilliantly absorbing game. There's even a fully functional save game feature, which doesn't require registration to use.
If you fancy a spot of achingly depressing action in your lunch break, this brilliantly-realised platformer is just the ticket
And our favourite Flash game of all?
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on email@example.com
Find a review
- Google Nexus 8 - specs, release date, news and price rumours
- Amazon Prime Instant Video nabs ENTIRE HBO back-catalogue
- Apple TV could get Siri voice controls in next update
- iPhone 6 pictured in concept renders based on current rumour round-up
- Google finally releases YouTube app for ALL Roku media streamers
- Windows 8.2 rumours hint at a return for the Start menu, Windows 9 cold be cloud-based and free
- China looks for extra XP support in talks with Microsoft
- Leaked images show iOS 8 running on Apple iPhone 5s
- iWatch could replace iPod, Apple not expected to update its MP3 player this year
- iPhone 6 price, specs, release date rumours - 4.7in and 5.5in screen sizes and a better camera