Don't miss this year's Mega Movie Week discounts
Mega Movie Week is back. From now until 26 January, you can save on a vast selection of top films at just about every major retailer of digital content; from modern smash-hits to the greatest films of the last century, there’s honestly never been a better time to update your collection.
If we sound like we’re gushing, it’s because Mega Movie Week was a bit of a hit last year. It’s actually a collaborative effort between eight movie studios and ten major digital retailers – so you’ll have to visit one of the following sites to have any hope of saving big.
- Amazon Prime Video
- Microsoft Store
- Apple TV
- BT TV Store
- Sky Store
- Google Play Store
- PlayStation Store (via PS Video)
- Rakuten TV
- Talk Talk TV
It’s not always clear whether these sites are running the Mega Movie Week promotion, but the discounts are there whether the banner is or not.
As I’ve already mentioned, Mega Movie Week runs from 20-26 January. The full list of films on offer is painfully long, so we’ve picked out a few of our favourites to give you a taste of what’s available on the cheap.
- Avengers Endgame – from £7.99
- Bohemian Rhapsody – from £6.99
- The Incredibles 2 – from £4.99
- Alita: Battle Angel – from £5.99
- Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw – from £6.99
- Yesterday – from £4.99
- The Secret Life Of Pets 2 – from £4.99
- Men In Black: International – from £4.99
- Spider-Man: Far From Home – from £5.99
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood – from £5.99
- Rocketman – from £5.99
- Bumblebee – from £4.99
- John Wick: Chapter 3 Parabellum – from £4.99
- Hellboy – from £4.99
- Cold Pursuit – from £2.49
- Playmobil: The Movie – from £5.99
- Diego Maradona – from £4.99
Aside from the new releases listed here, you’ll also find a few classics available for rock-bottom prices: Ghostbusters, The Godfather and Chariots of Fire are but three of a vast number of older movies on offer right now.
Prices do vary from retailer to retailer, so it’s worth having a browse above before you settle on a movie. So far, the lowest price we’ve seen is £2.99 – you will often find these films are cheaper to rent, however, so keep that in mind as well.
Don’t forget: Mega Movie Week 2020 lasts until the end of 26 January. If you want to save some cash on a good flick, we suggest you get a move on.