Top Flash games (no registration or download required)
Posted on 11 Jan 2013 at 13:02, by Katharine Byrne
The Game of Disorientation is not for those of a nauseous disposition. The clue’s in the title, as this top-down Flash game sees you trying to navigate various forms of death-spike mazes while contending with a swirling, zooming and distorting camera. All you need to do is use the arrow keys to find your way through, but you quickly lose track of which direction you’re facing. Slow and steady doesn’t always win the race here, though, as you’ll also be trying to escape from razor blades of doom and psychotic zombie clones of yourself. You’ll die many times, but that’s all part of the fun.
Want a quick burst of Super Smash Bros. but don’t have your Wii to hand? Well, Super Smash Flash is here to save the day. All your Nintendo favourites are here along with unlockable characters and a few extras like Mega Man and Tails, and they’ve all been turned into charming sprites to boot. Two players can even play on the same keyboard. The physics are a bit wonky sometimes, with jumps sending you flying across the screen, but it’s mad, frantic fun that you won’t find anywhere else.
If you're after something a little more laid-back, this Flash-based visual novel tells a diverting story about procrastination, daydreaming and cats. Each screen gives you a few options to investigate, making this a rich but pleasantly relaxing diversion. Its stylised graphics and gentle music add to the charm.
Hummingbird Mind is aware of your interest in talking cats, internet
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a review
- iOS 8 release date, screenshots, features, news and rumours for new iPhone 6 and iPhone 5 operating system
- Shocking! Nokia stops European sales of Lumia 2520 tablet
- BBC iPlayer and Sky Go not working on iPhone and iPad
- Lenovo expands Flex hybrid laptop family with Full HD Flex 2 models
- Pioneer adds Apple CarPlay to five existing in-car multimedia systems
- Sonos cuts the cord, eliminates need to wire in first speaker in a system
- Eyefi Cloud uploads your photos as you snap them
- iOS 8 could get Shazam integration for Siri song recognition
- Virgin Media cock-up bombards customers with spam emails
- Leaked iPhone 6 battery images potentially confirm bigger screen rumours